Industrial Data Systems (IDS) is a
regional distributor of MARK-10 Force and Torque Measurement
IDS was founded in 1989 as a Factory-Floor
systems integration company focusing on factory-floor
process and control systems.
The main objective of these systems was to improve
manufacturing throughput via effective in-line data
collection and “useful” management information
programs. In 1991, while on assignment for a major pharmaceutical
firm, IDS custom-designed a Force testing
system and then shifted its focus to this emerging industry.
Since then, IDS has installed Force
& Torque testing systems and standalone products
in every major industry that utilizes physical testing
applications on five-5 continents. This broad base of
multi-industry experience in laboratory and factory-floor
testing enables IDS to provide its
customers with the most cost-effective testing solutions
IDS services include:
- Application test design and recommendations.
- Developing test and maintenance procedures to insure
that test methods are consistently and accurately
- Pre-purchase product sample test analysis to insure
test results meet expectations.
- Recommendations of alternative test system solutions,
- Development of custom testing systems & fixtures
- Unlimited off-site technical support.
- Annual Service / Calibration Contracts are available
for all products
Contact us via phone or e-mail; we look forward to
providing you with the best solutions for your testing